Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MR.Tjikwata Romanus

hi. my name is tjikwata romanus and i am 21years of age now, studying for bachelor of degree in HRM. Studying at polytechnic of namibia and im on my first year. I would like to share with you my challenges that i went through when i created my blogger account. Without wasting time, first of all, in the beggining it was difficult to follow alot of instractions on how to create a blogger account. I was truely confused, but any way i tried my level best until i succeded. Secondly the other problem was typing skills, i do know how to operate the computer but my problem is, i type slowlly. Due to the fact that some times the keybot some times confuse me. Lastly but but not least, the challenge of creating a blog account, has made me lean that, there is nothing which is had,if you happen to follow instructions.
Thanks.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment